Terms and Conditions
By visiting and using the information on this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately when you first visit this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms and conditions please do not access and/or use hellobabydesigns.com.au
2) helloBABY designs may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes on this page. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by helloBABY designs. Your continued use of the helloBABY designs website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as updated and/or amended.
Ownership of the site
1) This site is owned and operated by helloBABY designs Pty Ltd (referred to herein as ‘helloBABY designs,’ ‘we,’ and ‘our’). All content included on our site, such as images, photographs, illustrations, text (referred to as ‘Content’) is owned by helloBABY designs or our content providers, and is protected by Australian copyright laws.
Use of content
2) You may not reproduce, copy, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of helloBABY designs content requires the prior written permission of helloBABY designs and/or relevant copyright owners.
3) Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of helloBABY designs, or used with permission of the copyright owner. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms & Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate Copyright Laws, Trademark Laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
1) Our site and its contents are provided to you on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
2) We will use our reasonable best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the Content on our site, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness, or reliability of the Content. There may be technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors, programming bugs or computer viruses in this web site or its contents. Further, we make no representations or warranties that the functional aspects of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. By using this site you acknowledge that its use is at your own risk. As a convenience, our web site may link to other web sites that may be of interest to you but are not under our control. These links do not imply an endorsement by helloBABY designs and we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content contained in, any linked site.
Limitation of liability
Neither helloBABY designs, its Proprietors nor our Content providers will be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of this web site.
Pictures sent to helloBABY designs
It is solely and without exception the responsibility of the person sending pictures to the site to ensure that they have the permission of the copyright owner to use the image.
By sending your picture to helloBABY designs you warrant that:
a) it is your own original work or that you have the written permission of the copyright owner and that you have the right to make it available to helloBABY designs for all the purposes specified above;
b) it does not infringe any law; and
c) you indemnify helloBABY designs against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by helloBABY designs as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
d) you waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the site and the purposes specified above.
Every product ordered through this site is tailor designed and made which is created explicitly and uniquely for you. This means that unfortunately we are not able to offer you a refund unless there is a problem with the order due to our error after FINAL approval. Please contact us if there is a problem as we don’t want you to be dissatisfied and we may have a solution.
- If we have not started your order, there will be no charge and a full refund will occur.
- If we have begun work but no proof has been sent then a 25% cancellation charge will apply.
- If you have been emailed 1 proof then a 50% cancellation charge will apply
- If you have been emailed 2 or more proofs then a 75% cancellation charge will apply
- If you have approved the proof and your order has been printed then you will be charged the full amount and no refund will apply.
All prices are inclusive of GST (where applicable) and are correct at the time of entering the information onto our database. The total cost of your order is the price of products ordered plus delivery charges as stated upon the website.
Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this website. By placing an order, you confirm that the debiting account that is being used is your own, or is being used with full authorisation of the account owner.
If the issuer of your payment choice refuses to authorise payment to us we will not be able to process your order, nor will we be liable for any delay or non-delivery of product(s) as a result.
Price on Application for delivery outside of Australia. Please click here to email us for a shipping quote first before placing your order with us. We will contact you as soon as we have a price from Australia Post.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time. We may refuse to process any transaction for any reason or refuse service to you at our sole discretion.
To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into contracts under Australian law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, email address, invoice and delivery address and payment information
- Be 18 or over years of age
- Possess a valid debiting account
By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us or our payment gateway (i.e. Paypal) to transmit information or to obtain information about you from certain third parties specific to financial authorisation including but not limited to your account details to authenticate your identity and to authorise individual purchase transactions.