Baby Birth Nursery Prints
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
No, not for our Baby Birth Nursery Print range. Please click here to view our price list and sizes to help you make the right decision.Top ↑
What sizes do your nursery prints come in?
We currently have 1 size available (if you require a larger size please email us for a quote)
- 8×12″’ print, finished frame size approx 13×17″
What is included in your price per nursery print?
- Choice of card designs from our card gallery online
- Editing of your supplied photograph which includes any photo enhancement, removal of blemishes, red eyes etc… (You will need to note these requests in your order otherwise it will be presumed that you’re happy with the photo as it stands)
- PDF email proof(s) for you to view, request any changes if they are required and approve
- Professionally printed photo on photo quality archival paper
- COMPLIMENTARY white archival mat board to suit your chosen print size ready for framing.
- FREE Registered Post Tracking of your order. (Please note: postage and handling is charged, click here to view delivery charges and information).
- Please note: Frames are NOT included with the Baby Nursery Print purchase; this is to allow you to match the style in with the décor of your home and also keeps postage costs minimal.
What text is displayed on the Baby Birth Nursery Print?
Because our Baby Birth Nursery Prints are commemorating the welcoming of a new arrival, we only display
- Your baby’s name ~ this can be their full name or first and middle name only,
- Your baby’s birth details ~ date of birth, time of birth, weight, & length,
- Your baby’s gorgeous photo(s).
Please let us know if you would like any other information displayed on your Nursery Print. Please advise us of your requirements in the comments section on the order-form when placing your order. Thank you!
I’ve order my announcement cards with you and I’d like my nursery print to be exactly the same as my announcement card – is this ok?
It certainly is, simply let us know you would like all details to stay exactly the same as your announcement card in the comments section of the order form, otherwise we will remove the ‘thank you’ message, the ‘sign off/from’ line and the ‘introduction line’ from your nursery print design. Please let us know if you wish all of this text to stay.Top ↑
What type of paper are the baby birth nursery prints printed on?
We use a reputable photographic lab to professionally print our personalised nursery prints on archival-quality art paper, which ensures long-lasting quality. Our nursery designs and print quality is striking – creating the distinction you want.Top ↑
How do I place an order?
Will you send me a proof before my baby birth nursery print is printed?
Yes. All orders receive an email PDF proof sent to your nominated email address for you to approve. If you have any changes you would like to make, please let us know at this time and a revised proof will be sent. Once you approve the proof it is FINAL and goes to print. We encourage you to carefully check the proof for mistakes (i.e. spelling errors, etc) as we are not responsible for any errors once the proof is approved by you.Top ↑
How long does it take to receive my nursery print?
Upon receipt of your order via our website, you will be sent an ‘order confirmation’ email. Once we receive your payment and images, within 1-2 business days from receiving payment you will receive a PDF proof for approval. Once we receive final sign-off from you, you can expect your nursery print in approximately 4 weeks (all prints are custom printed, hand torn and all frames are custom made at the time of your order). If your order is urgent, or you are working to a specific deadline, please let us know these details when you place your order.Top ↑
Will the colours of my ordered nursery print be exactly what I see on my computer screen?
The colour of your nursery print may differ slightly from what you see on your monitor as everyone’s computer, printer and other output devices have varying colour calibrations and profiles set within their system which we cannot control. All efforts are made to minimise this, but unfortunately we cannot be held responsible as it is beyond our control. Please contact us if you need any further information regarding this.Top ↑
Do you manipulate a bad photo so it becomes a good photo?
No. You need to be entirely happy with every photo that you send to us for your nursery print. We need a good original to start from. Please send us your best quality image(s) (regardless of file size). High resolution images are preferred for best results.Top ↑
What are your postage fees?
I live overseas, are you able to post my order internationally?
Please note: All time frames and delivery charges stated are for Australian orders only. International orders may take longer due to shipping timeframes.Top ↑
If I’m unhappy with my order, can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, I need to cancel my order, what is your cancellation policy?
- If we have not commenced work on your order – there will be no charge and a full refund will occur
- If we have begun work but no proof has been sent – a 25% cancellation charge will apply
- If you have been emailed 1 proof – a 50% cancellation charge will apply
- If you have been emailed 2 or more proofs – a 75% cancellation charge will apply
- If you have approved the proof and your order has been printed – you will be charged the full amount and no refund will apply. In this circumstance, we will dispatch your order to you.
Can you please post me a catalogue of your designs?
What format & size do you prefer me to send my photo(s) in? And, do you prefer via email or post?
We prefer a digital image, via email, in a .jpg (jpeg) format at 300dpi or 1800 x 1200pixels (a minimum file size 1mb). Please do NOT compress your image, leave it at the maximum setting if you can. We are also happy to accept other forms i.e. tiff, eps, scanned photos emailed or hard copy of photos posted to us. Please note: if you post your photos to us, we will send your photos back with your finished order. Click here for our contact details and postal address.Top ↑
What payment methods do you accept?
We have two easy payment choices available (Our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST):
- Direct Deposit into our bank account. Our bank details will be displayed in the shopping cart after you confirm your order (the last step). Or
- Via the PayPal online payment system. You can pay using your debit card, credit card or bank account details. PayPal is an easy, fast and secure way to buy online and you do not need to have a PayPal account to make a payment with PayPal. This is a free service for you to use.
Please Note: Your order will not begin to be processed until your payment (and images) have been received by our office.
Is it safe to pay online via PayPal?
Yes, paying online with PayPal is extremely safe, its fraud prevention keeps your information safe and secure during the transaction. PayPal collects your payment using its state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Because your payment is processed through PayPal we never have access to any of your financial details or credit card numbers. For more information about PayPal, it’s technologies, security and how they work; please visit: http://www.paypal.com.au/auTop ↑
Can I purchase a gift voucher for a friend or family member?
Certainly can. Please click here to email us your request. As soon as payment is received we will post it to you or directly to your friend on your behalf.
We can accept direct deposit into our bank account, or a payment via PayPal ~ please click here to request our banking/PayPal details from us… and don’t forget to let us know your gift voucher requirements (i.e. quantity of cards required, or Gift Voucher amount you’d like to spend, your loved ones’ name and details, along with your details in this email to us. Thank you!Top ↑